Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh University, as an entrance exam for providing students admission to undergraduate programs in Medical and Dental courses offered by the institutes in Himachal Pradesh. It is open to the candidates belonging to all the states of the country and it is regarded as one of the toughest exam to crack in Haryana.
HP CPMET 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
Date of HP CPMET 2013: By last week of May, 2013
Date of Declaration of HP CPMET 2013 results: By 1stweek of June 2013
Dates of availability of application forms: By 1stweek of April 2013
Last Date for the submitting completed application forms: By last week of April, 2013
HP CPMET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
· Applicants need to pass standard XII with at least 50% marks in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. He/she should have studied English at senior secondary level to become eligible for admission to MBBS course.
· Students of reserved category (SC/ST) need at least 40% marks with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English in standard XIIth to become eligible for appearing in HP CPMET 2013.
· Applicants should be at least 17 years of age and upper age limit is 25 years.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for HP CPMET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
HP CPMET 2013 – Structure of exam
The HP CPMET 2013 exam comprises of 200 multiple choice objective questions with total time duration of 2 hours. It covers the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard encompassing the following subjects.
· Biology (Botany and Zoology)
HP CPMET 2013 – Test centers
The HP CPMT exam is conducted in following test centers.
HP CPMET 2013 – How to Apply?
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the university office counters by making payment of Rs 1150 (Rs 650 for SC/ST candidates) in cash. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs 1200 (Rs 700 for SC/ST candidates) for prescribed application fees to the Deputy Registrar, HP University, Summer Hills, Shimla. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, HP University, Shimla”, payable at Shimla. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
HP CPMET 2013 – Colleges Accepting the HP CPMET score
- Indira Gandhi Medical College
- Dr. R.P. Medical College
- Himachal Dental College
- H.P. Government Dental College
- MN DAV Dental College
HP CPMET 2013 – Results
Applicants can visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh University at www.hpuniv.nic.in to view the results of HP CPMET 2013 by entering their respective roll number.
HP CPMET 2013 – Contact Address
Controller of Examinations,
Himachal Pradesh University,
Summer Hill, Shimla – 5
Tel: 0177 – 2830133, 2830218,
Fax: 0177 – 2830775