Gulbarga University LLM Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by Gulbarga University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to LLM. It is a leading University for legal studies and research in India that offers experience based learning and clinical method of teaching. The admission to LLM seats are allotted by respective govt colleges on the basis of merit-cum-reservation.
Gulbarga University LLM 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
Date of commencement of sale of application form: By Mid July 2013
Last Date of availability of application form: By last week of July 2013
Last date of submission of completed forms in person: By last week of July 2013
Last date of submission of completed forms by post: By last week of July 2013
Gulbarga University LLM 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Gulbarga University LLM 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
LLM (2 Years Degree course)
· Candidates should have passed LLB with at least 50% marks from any other recognised university in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges. The relaxation in the minimum marks required is offered to the reserved category students as per the govt norms.
· Students who are appearing in their final year LLB exam can also apply for Gulbarga University LLM 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Gulbarga University LLM 2013 – How to apply
Applicants are required to download form online by logging to the official website at www.gulbargauniversity.kar.nic.in. Applicants are required to fill in the downloaded application form completely and send it via mail to the concerned address along with prescribed application fees. The DD of Rs 350/- (Rs 175/- for SC/ST/Category-I) should be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, Gulbarga University” payable at Gulbarga.
Applicants can purchase the admission form and prospectus from the following places.
· State Bank of Hyderabad, Gulbarga University, Main Campus, Gulbarga;
· Gulbarga University PG Centre, Jnana Sagar, Vinayak Nagar, Cantonment, Bellary-583104;
· Gulbarga University PG Centre, Jnana Tunga, Yergera Camp, Raichur-584101;
· Gulbarga University PG centre, Jnana Karanji, Halahalli Camp, Bidar-585401;
· Gulbarga University PG centre, Jnana Sarovara, Krishnadevarayanagar Sandur-583119
Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD for prescribed application fees plus additional postage charge of Rs 60. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD. The DD should be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, Gulbarga University” payable at Gulbarga.
The request letter should be sent to the following address.
Deputy Registrar (Academic Branch),
The completed application form along with required documents should reach at Deputy Registrar of the University before the last date.
Gulbarga University LLM 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.gulbargauniversity.kar.nic.in for viewing the results.
Gulbarga University LLM 2013 – Contact Address
Jnana Ganga, Gulbarga-585106,
Tel 08472-263202, Fax 08472-263206