FMS 2013 is conducted by Faculty of Management studies as a prerequisite entrance exam for the students for taking admission to post graduate management courses. FMS is considered as one of the most reputed institutes under Delhi University that offers different management Programmes.
FMS also provide part time management course (Three years course) apart from full time MBA Programmes (Two years). It conducts an entrance test (FMS MBA Test) every year for the selection of eligible candidates into post graduate management programmes.
FMS- 2013 Important Dates (Tentative)
· Dates for Online registration for admission test: September, 2011 first week to October, 2011 second Week
· Dates for FMS -2013 for full Time MBA: First Week of December, 2011
· Dates for FMS-2013 for Part Time MBA: Last Week of January, 2013
FMS- 2013 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for FMS-2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Bachelor’s degree in any stream
· 50% marks are required for Social Science, Arts and Commerce graduates
· 55% marks are required for Science graduates
· 60% marks are required for Mathematics or Statistics graduates
· 60% marks are required for Medicine or Engineering graduates
· Students appearing in the final year exams of graduation are also eligible for applying to the FMS-2013 exam
FMS- 2013 Structure of FMS MBA Test
Applicants are called for a written test conducted by FMS and shortlisted candidates after the written test need to a group discussion, ex-tempore, and a personal interview.
The written entrance test comprises of 200 questions of Multiple objective type format. The total duration of the examination is 120 minutes.
These questions are designed for evaluating the candidates’ knowledge in various sections such as Quantitative ability, Verbal ability, English comprehension and Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning.
· Section 1: Quantitative ability (50 Questions) (200 marks)
· Section 2: Verbal ability (50 Questions) (200 marks)
· Section 3: English comprehension (50 Questions) (200 marks)
· Section 4: Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning (50 Questions) (200 marks)
How to Apply for FMS- 2013
The applicants can register for the FMS -2013 by submitting their applications online by logging to the official website of Faculty of Management Studies at www.fms.edu.
The online application fee for the general candidates: Rs.700/-
The online application fee for the SC/ST candidates: Rs.200/-
The candidates need to make payments by using either net banking services or credit cards.
Candidates should read out the instructions completely before filling the online registration form. The incomplete forms are rejected without any notice. The information bulletin has to read carefully and candidate is required to keep his scanned images of photo and signature ready for uploading to the website in the application form.
Candidates should get the printout of the completely filled application form and sent it at the below mentioned address.
FMS- 2013 Contact Address
The Administrative Officer,
Faculty of Management Studies,
University of Delhi
Tel: 011-2766 6382/6383/6384
Fax: 011-2766 7183