Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by Dr DY Patil University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to MBBS, BPTh, BSc (N) courses in various medical colleges of Maharashtra. It is one of the sought after universities of India that provide state of the art infrastructure and teaching facilities.
Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2013– Important Dates (Tentative)
Date of Entrance Exam: By 2ndweek of May 2013
Date of availability of application forms: By 1stweek of March 2013
Last Date of submitting completed application forms: By 4thweek of April 2013
Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2013– Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicant should be citizen of India
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, Biology and English subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into Medical colleges.
· Candidates belonging to reserved category (ST/SC) should have scored at least 40% marks in physics, chemistry, Biology and English subjects in XIIth standard
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Dr. D.Y. Patil AICET 2013– Structure of Medical Entrance Examination
Dr. D.Y. Patil AICET 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes five options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels.
The test comprises of two papers with 100 questions each.
Paper 1 : Physics and Chemistry
Paper 2 : Biology (Zoology and Botany)
Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2013 – Test Centres
Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2013– How to apply
There are two ways for applying for Dr. D.Y. Patil AICET 2013 including online way and offline way.
· Applicants are required to visit the official website of DY Patil University at www.dypatiluniversity.org and download the form. Candidate should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD of Rs 600.
· The Demand Draft should be drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “Registrar, Dr D.Y. Patil Educational Society Deemed University, Kohlapur”. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the university office by making payment of Rs 600 in cash or DD. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs 700 for prescribed application fees. The Demand Draft should be drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “Registrar, Dr D.Y. Patil Educational Society Deemed University, Kohlapur”. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
Dr. D.Y.Patil AICET 2013 – Contact Address
Dr. D. Y. Patil University
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pune – 411 018,
Phone: (020) 27420156