Delhi University Super Speciality Entrance Test will be conducted by University of Delhi, as an entrance exam for PG medical students for taking admission to specialised medical courses. It is one of the sought after universities of India that provide state of the art infrastructure and teaching facilities. There is large number of PG medical students that compete for DUSET exam every year for pursuing specialised Medical courses.
DUSET 2013 – Courses
The DUSET 2013 examination is conducted for allowing the medical students to get admission into the following Super Speciality courses.
· DM (Cardiology)
· DM (Neurology)
· DM (Medical Gastroenterology)
· M. Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)
· M. Ch. (Neuro Surgery)
· M. Ch. (Surgical Gastroenterology)
· M. Ch. (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery)
DUSET 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (DUSET): By February, 2013
· Dates of availability of application form: By December, 2013
· Last date for receipt of application form: By February, 2013
DUSET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for DUSET 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed MD/MS or any other equivalent course from Delhi University or any other university recognised by Medical council of India
· Students who are appearing in their final year MD/MS exams, they can also apply for DUSET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
DUSET 2013 – How to apply
There are two ways for applying for DUSET 2013 including Online way and Offline way.
· Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.du.ac.in. Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site. The payment of application fee of Rs. 2000 can be made through Demand Draft or cheque in favour of “Registrar, University of Delhi”, payable at Delhi. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the office or university counters of DU by making payment of Rs 2000 in cash; and send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter, self addressed envelope (10” X 8”) along with DD of Rs 2250 for prescribed application fees to Registrar of the Delhi University. The Demand draft for prescribed fees should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, University of Delhi”, payable at Delhi. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
DUSET 2013 – Contact Address
Applicants can contact at the below mentioned address for any clarifications required.
The Assistant Registrar
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
6th Floor, Vallabhai Patel Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Phone: +91-11-27667647, 27662764, 27662208