Delhi University Medical Dental Entrance Test will be conducted by Delhi University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various medical and dental courses to various colleges under the Delhi University
It is one of the sought after universities of India that provides state of the art infrastructure and teaching facilities. There is large number of students that compete for DU MET exam every year for pursuing Medical and Dental courses
DU MET 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of sale of application form: By 3rd week of January, 2013
· Final date for receipt of application form by post: By second week of Feb, 2013
· Closing date of issue of application form by hand: By 1st week of March, 2013
· Last date for submitting applications: By 1st week of March, 2013
· Date of DUMET: By 3rd week of May, 2013
· Date of DUMET Declaration: By 1st week of June, 2013
DU MET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for DU Medical Entrance Examination 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board
· Candidates should have at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry and Biology in XIIth standard to apply for admission into Medical and Dental colleges.
· Reserved Category Students should have at least 40% marks in physics, chemistry and Biology in XIIth standard to apply for admission into Medical and Dental colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for DU MET 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
DU MET 2013 – Structure of Medical Entrance Examination
The DUMET 2013 is the multiple choice objective type examination that comprises of following two parts.
· Part I: Physics and Chemistry (Questions)
· Part II: Biology (Questions)
DU MET 2013 – How to apply
· Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.du.ac.in. Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site. The payment of application fee of Rs. 750 (Rs 550 for reserved category) can be made through Demand Draft or cheque in favour of Deputy Registrar, Delhi University.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the university counters of DU by making payment of Rs 750 (Rs 550 for reserved category) in cash; and send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD for prescribed application fees to Deputy Registrar of the Delhi university. The Demand draft of Rs 800 (Rs 600 for reserved category) should be drawn in favour of “Deputy Registrar”, payable at Delhi.
DU MET 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.du.ac.in/www.fmsc.ac.in for viewing the results.
DU MET 2013 – Contact Address
Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor,
V.P. Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi,