DCE CEE – Delhi College of Engineering Combined Entrance Examination 2013

Delhi College of Engineering Combined Entrance Examination (DCE CEE) 2013 will be conducted for students for admission to bachelor engineering courses (BE) in Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology and Delhi College of Engineering. Both these institutes are prominent institutes of engineering education in country and renowned for their world class infrastructure, facilities, faculty, placement and training. There is a tough competition among the students for taking admission in these colleges.

According to the rules of the institutes, almost 85% quota of seats is reserved for Delhi candidates through CEE. The admission of remaining 15% seats is reserved for outside Delhi students and it is filled as per the AIEEE merit. Therefore outside Delhi students need not required to give CEE. CEE is regarded as one of the highly competitive exam due to large number of students applying for few seats in Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology and Delhi College of Engineering.

DCE CEE 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative):

· Sale of Application Form: By March to April, 2013

· Last date for receipt of application form by post: By First week of April, 2013

· Last date for receipt of form in person: By Mid of April, 2013

· Date of CEE: End of the May, 2013

· Date of Declaration of Result: 2nd week of June, 2013

DCE CEE 2013 – Eligibility Criteria:

The eligibility criteria of DCE CEE Exam 2013 are as mentioned below.

· Applicants should pass the XIIth with PCM subjects from the recognized central or state boards and secure at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA

· For students belonging to SC/ST category the minimum marks is 50%

· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for DCE CEE Exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.

· Minimum Age of the candidate: 17 years and Maximum age of the candidate: 25 years

DCE CEE 2013 – Pattern of examination:

DCE CEE Entrance exam comprises of 60 multiple choice objective type questions from the following subjects.

· Physics

· Chemistry

· Mathematics

For every correct answer, 4 marks is given

For every incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted

Questions cover the syllabus of CBSE 11th and 12thstandard.

DCE CEE 2013 – How to apply

Applicants should apply for the DCE CEE 2013 exam by either online or offline methods.

Offline method

· Applicants can purchase the admission form by visiting offices of DCE or NSIT and making payment in cash. Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter to DCE along with fees via DD.

Online method

· Applicants can also fill the form online by visiting official website of DCE. After completing all the details, applicants can take a print of the form and send it to the address mentioned in the instructions along with the Fees details.

The Demand Draft/Pay Order should be drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Delhi University” payable at Delhi.

The completed application forms should be sent at the below mentioned address.

DCE CEE 2013 – Contact Address

Dean, Faculty of Technology,

(Delhi University), Room No HCFF-13,

First floor (Health Center),

Delhi College of Engineering (New Campus),

Bawana Road,

Delhi-110042.