The CLAT BA LLB 2013 is conducted on the national level by seven of the best law institutes of the country for providing admission into law courses. After clearing the exam, students will become eligible to study in any of the seven best law institutions in India.
CLAT BA LLB 2013 – Important Dates
Date of CLAT Exam: By first week of May, 2013
Dates of availability of Application Forms: By first week of Jan, 2013
Dates of submitting the complete application forms: By first week of April, 2013
Dates of Declaration of results: By last week of May, 2013
CLAT BA LLB 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for CLAT BA LLB 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should be citizen of India and they should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board.
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) at senior secondary level in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for CLAT BA LLB 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidate should be minimum 20 years of age
CLAT BA LLB 2013 – Structure of Entrance Examination
Common Law Admission Test 2013 comprises of 200 Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels. The time duration of the test is 120 minutes.
The questions in the exam cover the following topics.
· Elementary Mathematics: 20 questions
· General English: 40 questions
· General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 50 questions
· Legal Aptitude: 45 questions
· Logical Reasoning: 45 questions
CLAT BA LLB 2013 – Colleges Accepting the CLAT Score
· NLSIU, Bangalore
· NLU, Jodhpur
· Christ College/University, Bangalore
· WBNUJS, Kolkata
· NUALS, Kochi
· HNLU, Raipur
· NLIU, Bhopal
· RMLNLU, Lucknow
· NALSAR, Hyderabad
· NUJS, Kolkata
· GNLU, Gandhinagar
· RGNLU, Patiala
· ILS Law College, Pune
· CNLU, Patna
CLAT BA LLB 2013 – How to apply
There are two ways for applying for Common Law Admission Test 2013 including online way and offline way.
Applicants are required to visit the official website of Common Law Admission Test at www.clat.ac.in and download the form. Candidate should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD for prescribed application fees and examination fees. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
Applicants can purchase the admission form from SBI, designated branches of Indian Bank and selected National Law Schools by making payment in cash for prescribed application fees. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs. 400/- to the convenor, National Law Institute University. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD. The request letter should be sent to the following address.
CLAT BA LLB 2013 – Results
Candidates can visit official website of the Common Law Admission Test at http://www.clat.ac.in/result.php for viewing the results by entering the register number.
CLAT BA LLB 2013 – Contact Address
The Convenor (CLAT- 2010),
The National Law Institute University,
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal-462 044 (M.P),
Tele: (0755)-2696965 /70/71