Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges 2013 will be conducted by Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Medical & Dental Colleges Welfare Association as an entrance exam for students seeking admissions to MBBS courses of three Private Medical Colleges in Pondicherry.
The three medical colleges that conduct their admission through CETPPMC include the following
· Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences
· Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital
· Sri Venkateswara Medical College Hospital & Research Centres
CETPPMC MBBS 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Dates of CETPPMC MBBS 2013: By 1stweek of July, 2013
· Final date of receipt of completed forms: By last week of June, 2013
· Date of Counselling : By 3rd week of July, 2013
· Date of commencement of classes: By last week of July, 2013
CETPPMC MBBS 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for CETPPMC MBBS 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board at least 50% aggregate marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
· Candidates should have studied English at the senior secondary level
· Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST) need minimum of 40% marks in PCB in XIIth standard to become eligible for CETPPMC MBBS 2013
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for CETPPMC MBBS 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
· Candidates should be at least 17 years of age
· Candidate should be an Indian national.
CETPPMC MBBS 2013 – Exam Structure
The CETPPMC MBBS 2013 comprises of multiple choice objective questions that cover the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard.
The exam includes two papers and time duration of each paper is 120 minutes.
Paper I :
CETPPMC MBBS 2013 – Test Centres
The exam is conducted at the following test centres
· Sri Venkateswara Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Puducherry
· Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry
· Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry
CETPPMC MBBS 2013 – How to Apply?
Applicants can purchase the admission form and information booklet from the test centers by making payment of Rs 600 in cash.
Candidates can also receive the application and prospectus by post by sending the request letter and self address envelope (with required postal stamps) along with demand draft for prescribed application fees to the Administrative Officer of the CETPPMC exam Pondicherry.
Candidates can also download the application form online by visiting the official websites www.pimsmmm.com, www.smcmch.com and www.svmcpondy.com. Candidates can take a printout of application form, fill it completely and send it along with DD of Rs 600 at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Candidates can send in the completely filled application form along with DD and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus so that it will reach the Administrative Officer of the CETPPMC exam Pondicherry before the last date of receipt of application forms.
CETPPMC MBBS 2013 – Results
Candidate can view their results by visiting the official site of the institute at www.pimsmmm.com and www.svmcpondy.com.
CETPPMC MBBS 2013 – Contact Address
Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association,
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute Complex
Pillaiyarkuppam, Puducherry – 607 402