COMEDK Entrance Examination UGET Engineering 2013 will be conducted by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various undergraduate engineering, medical and Dental courses in the State of Karnataka.
COMEDK UGET Engineering 2013 – Important Dates
· Date for issue of online application: By 3rd week of March, 2013
· Date of commencement of application form: By 2nd week May, 2013
· Dates of publishing of test Scores: By 4th week of May, 2013
COMEDK UGET Engineering 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for COMEDK Entrance Examination UGET Engineering 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for COMEDK UGET Engineering 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
COMEDK UGET Engineering 2013 – Structure of Engineering Entrance Examination
COMEDK UGET Engineering 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels. The time duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
There is no negative marking for marking any wrong answers.
COMEDK UGET Engineering 2013 – List of COMEDK UGET Engineering Centers
COMEDK UGET Engineering 2013 – How to apply
Applicants can only apply online for COMEDK UGET Engineering exam 2013. There is no other way of application and applicants cannot purchase or send application forms in COMEDK office or any other member institutions.
Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.comedk.org
Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with DD of Rs 800. The DD should be drawn in favour of “COMEDK”, payable at Bangalore. Candidate should mention their name, phone number and address at the back of the DD.
Candidates should send the completed application form before the last date via Speed post or courier.
COMEDK UGET Engineering 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.comedk.org for viewing the results.
COMEDK UGET Engineering 2013 – Contact Address
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
#132, second floor,
17th cross, 11th main, Malleswaram,
Email UGET Engineering@comedk.org,