Christian Medical College Vellore Medical Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted Christian Medical College, Vellore as an entrance exam for providing students admission into the MBBS courses offered by the institution. It is one of the most reputed and renowned Medical colleges of India. This college is affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR University and conducts under graduate entrance exam every year for admission to MBBS and other UG medical degrees.
CMC UG 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
Dates of availability of application forms : By first week of March, 2013
Dates of acceptance of Application forms : By end of April, 2013
Date of entrance exam : By second week of May, 2013
Declaration of Results : By June or July, 2013
CMC UG 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
· Applicants should be an Indian National
· Students need to pass standard XII with at least 60% marks in aggregate in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and 60% marks in English to become eligible for admission to MBBS course
· General candidates need to score 140/200 in the entrance and qualifying examination.
· Backward candidates need to score 120/200 in the entrance and qualifying examination.
· ST/SC candidates need to score 80/200 in the entrance and qualifying examination.
· Applicants should be at least 17 years of age and upper age limit is 25 years. (there is relaxation of 5 years for the ST/SC candidates)
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for CMC UG 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
CMC UG 2013 – Structure of exam
The CMC UG 2013 question paper comprises of multiple choice and reason-assertion type questions. The questions asked will be of the objective nature and covers the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard encompassing the following subjects.
· General aptitude
· Issues of Current Topical Interest
There is negative marking for marking incorrect answer.
CMC UG 2013 – How to Apply?
· Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in. Applicants can download and complete the
online registration, and then take printout of the completed application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 750 and other required documents.
The DD should be drawn in favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association”, payable at Vellore. Applicant should mention his/her name, contact number, address and name of the course applied on the reverse of the DD.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the designated post offices across India and making payment of application fee of Rs. 750/- in cash.
· Applicants can also receive the application form by post by sending a request letter along with Demand Draft for prescribed fees and self addressed envelope (with affixed postal stamps) to the Office of the Registrar. The DD should be drawn in favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association”, payable at Vellore. Applicant should mention his/her name, contact number, address and name of the course applied on the reverse of the DD.
The DD should be sent to the following address
Office of the Registrar,
MC, Thorapadi PO,
Vellore- 632 002
CMC UG 2013 – Results
Applicants can visit the official website of CMC at http://www.cmch-vellore.edu to view the results of CMC UG 2013 by entering their respective roll number.
CMC UG 2013 – Contact Address
Christian Medical College,
Vellore – 632 004
For all other general inquiries: (+91) 0416 228 2040