Chanakya National Law University 2013 offers admission to the students into its B.A.LL.B (Hones) integrated programme on the basis of their CLAT scores. While appearing for CLAT counselling, the candidates can apply for Chanakya National Law University. This university is approved by the Bar Council of India and recognised by UGC (University Grants Commission). Every year, a large number of students apply for admission to CNLU. It is considered as one of the reputed institutions for Law education throughout the country.
Chanakya National Law University 2013 – Seats
Total no of BA LLB seats in CNLU: 80
Sixty seats out of 80 seats are filled through CLAT.
The reservation for the candidates of SC/ST is done as per the rules applied by the government.
Chanakya National Law University 2013 – Important Dates
Date of CLAT Entrance Examination: By mid week of May, 2013
Dates of availability of application forms: By 1st week of Jan, 2013
Final Date for submitting completed application forms: By 1stweek of April, 2013
Chanakya National Law University – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Chanakya National Law University 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should be citizen of India and they should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board.
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks (45% for ST/SC candidates) at senior secondary level in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for Chanakya National Law University provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidates should be at least 20 years of age
Chanakya National Law University – How to apply
There are two ways for applying for Chanakya National Law University including online way and offline way.
· Applicants are required to visit the official website of University at www.clat.ac.in and download the form. Candidate should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD for prescribed application fees and examination fees. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from office of the designated branches of Indian Bank, State bank of India and all National Law Schools by making payment in cash for prescribed application fees. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD for prescribed application fees. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
Chanakya National Law University 2013 – Results
Candidates can visit the official website of Chanakya National Law University at www.clat.ac.in for viewing the results.
Chanakya National Law University 2013 – Contact Address
Chanakya National Law University,
A.N. Sinha Institute campus,
North Gandhi Maidan, Patna-1, Bihar,
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org