Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE 2013) will be conducted by Bharath University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to various undergraduate and post graduate engineering course.
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted on all India Level, two times in a year. There are basically three colleges that come under this University in locations including Chennai, Puducherry and Ooty.
BEEE 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of Issue of BEEE application forms: By last week of January , 2013
· Final date submitting the application forms: By first week of May, 2013
· Date of Bharath University Entrance Examination: By third week of May , 2013
· Date of Declaration of Results: By first Week of July, 2013
BEEE 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board with at least 60% marks in qualification exam and in PCM aggregate.
· Reserved Category candidates need to secure 50% marks in the qualifying exams
· Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects in XIIth standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for BEEE 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
BEEE 2013– Structure of Engineering Entrance Examination
BEEE 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels.
Questions cover the topics from following subjects
· Physics (25 marks)
· Chemistry (25 marks)
· Mathematics (25 marks)
· General Knowledge or aptitude (25 marks)
BEEE 2013 – How to apply
Applicants can purchase the admission form by making payment of Rs 750/- at the Bharath Institute Office of the University. Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with DD and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Candidates can also purchase the form from the selected branches of Punjab National Bank by making payment of Rs 750/-.
Candidates can also receive the application and prospectus by post by sending the request letter and self address envelope (with required postal stamps) along with demand draft of Rs 750 to the Admissions Officer of Bharath University.
BEEE 2013 – Colleges Accepting the BEEE score
· Bharath University, Chennai
· Bharath University, Puducherry
· Bharath University, Ooty
BEEE 2013 – How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.bharathuniv.com for viewing the results. Applicants should regularly check the website for any updates regarding the exam.
BEEE 2013 – Contact Address
University Office Bharath University,
173 Agharam Road,
Selaiyur, Chennai – 600 073,
Tamil Nadu, India
University Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2229 0742, 2229 0125
For Admission: + 91 – 44 – 2229 0247, 2440 4699
Fax: + 91 – 44 – 2229 3886