Banasthali Vidyapith MCA Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by Banasthali Vidyapith, as an entrance exam for girls and Women only for taking admission to MCA course. There is large number of women that compete for Banasthali Vidyapith MCA Entrance Exam every year for pursuing post graduate courses in computer applications.
The admission to Banasthali Vidyapith MCA exam is open to every woman regardless of domicile, caste, race, religion, or colour. Every student who is admitted to the Banasthali University is required to join the university hostel compulsorily unless the student belongs to a neighbouring village community (within 25 kms of radius) or student is ward of University worker and stays in the campus with the worker.
Banasthali Vidyapith MCA Test 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of Banasthali Vidyapith MCA Test: By last week of May 2013
· Last date for submitting application form: By first week of May 2013
· Last date for submitting application form with a late fee (Rs. 800): By Mid May 2013
Banasthali Vidyapith MCA Test 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith MCA 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks in the aggregate
· Applicants should have studied mathematics in senior secondary level.
· Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam
· Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should have scored at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam
· Students who are appearing in their final year of qualifying exams can also apply for Banasthali Vidyapith MCA 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Banasthali Vidyapith MCA Test 2013 – Structure of MCA Entrance Examination
Banasthali Vidyapith MCA 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question.
There are two section of exam including section A and Section B.
· Section A: Mathematics (50 questions and maximum time allowed is 90 minutes)
· Section B: Reasoning Ability (50 questions and maximum time allowed is 60 minutes)
There is negative marking of 0.25% for every incorrect answer.
Banasthali Vidyapith MCA Test 2013 – How to apply
· Applicants are required to apply online by logging to the official website at www.banasthali.org Candidate should keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
Applicants are required to complete the application form online and take a printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with Demand Draft of Rs. 600 for application fees.
The DD should be drawn on a nationalised bank in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali /Jaipur.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form and prospectus by making payment of Rs 500 in cash at the following centres.
C-62, Sarojini Marg,
Jaipur – 302001
Phone: 0141-5118721 /22,2361500
· Applicants can also receive the application form and prospectus by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs 600 to the Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith, P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH- 304022 (Rajasthan). The DD should be drawn on a nationalised bank in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali /Jaipur.