Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to 5 years LLB (H) program of the institute. This university is approved by the Bar Council of India.
Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 – Important Dates
Date of Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013: By last week of May, 2013
Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should be citizen of India and they should have passed the XIIth standard exams from recognised Central or State board.
· Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks at senior secondary level in order to apply for admission into Law Colleges
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for Amity Law entrance exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
· Candidate should be minimum 21 years of age
Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 – Structure of Entrance Examination
Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 comprises of Multiple Choice Objective type questions that includes four options for every question and it cover the syllabus of plus two levels.
The questions in the exam cover the following topics.
· English Language and Comprehension (25 %)
· General Knowledge (25 %)
· Reasoning (25 %)
· Legal Aptitude (25 %)
Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 – How to apply
There are two ways for applying for Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 including online way and offline way.
Applicants are required to visit the official website of GGS Indraprastha University at www.ipu.ac.in and download the form. Candidate should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD for prescribed application fees and examination fees. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from designated branches of the Indian Bank by making payment in Rs 1000 cash for prescribed application fees in cash. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs. 1,100/- drawn in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, payable at Delhi. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD. The request letter should be sent to the following address.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sec 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 –Results
Candidates can visit the official website of the GGS Indraprastha University at www.ipu.ac.in for viewing the results.
Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2013 – Contact Address
GGS Indraprastha University
College of EngineeringBuilding,
Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006
Tel No: 23862855 /23869313-16
Website: www.ipu.ac.in or
Admission Helpline: 011-23900166/168.