All India Postgraduate Medical entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by Dr DY Patil University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to post graduate medical courses in Dr DY Patil Dental College Kohlapur. It is one of the sought after universities of India that provide state of the art infrastructure and teaching facilities.
AIPGMET 2013– Courses
The AIPGMET 2013 examination is conducted for allowing the medical students to get admission into the following courses.
· MS – General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Anatomy, ENT, Ophthalmology, Obstetics and Gynaecology
· MD – General Medicine, Dermatology, Physiology, Microbiology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Pathology, Anaesthesiology
· Diploma in D.Ortho, DCH, DGO
AIPGMET 2013– Important Dates (Tentative)
· Date of Online registration of application: By Mid October, 2011/2013
· Date of issue of application forms by post and in person : By Mid October, 2011/2013
· Final date for applying to online application: By Mid November, 2011/2013
· Final date for submitting completed registration slips: By Mid November, 2011/2013
· Date of Examination: By 1st Week of January, 2013/2013
AIPGMET 2013– Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for AIPGMET 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Applicant should be citizen of India
· Candidates should have passed MBBS degree from recognised medical college to become eligible for admission to post graduate Medical courses.
· Candidates who have obtained registration from state Medical Council or Medical council of India are also eligible for appearing in AIPGMET 2013.
· Students who are yet to complete their internship can also apply for AIPGMET 2013 provided they produced the certificate from Dean of the college about the completion of internship at the time of admission.
AIPGMET 2013– Structure of Medical Entrance Examination
The AIPGMET 2013 comprises of 300 Multiple Type Objective Questions with maximum of 300 marks. The question paper cover the all the subjects of MBBS course. There is no negative marking for marking wrong answers.
AIPGMET 2013– How to apply
There are two ways for applying for AIPGMET 2013 including online way and offline way.
· Applicants are required to visit the official website of DY Patil University at www.dypatiluniversity.org and download the form. Candidate should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD of Rs 3750 for prescribed application fees and examination fees.
· The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Dr D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, payable at Pune. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the university office by making payment of Rs 1500 in cash or DD. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs 1750 for prescribed application fees. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Dr D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, payable at Pune. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
AIPGMET 2013– Contact Address
Dr. D. Y. Patil University
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pune – 411 018,
Phone: (020) 27420156