All India Postgraduate Dental entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by Dr DY Patil University, as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to MDS (Master of Dental Sugery) in Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune. It is one of the sought after universities of India that provide state of the art infrastructure and teaching facilities. This exam allows admission of 45 students per year.
AIPGDET 2013 – Courses
The AIPGMET 2013 examination is conducted for allowing the medical and dental students to get admission into the following courses.
· Doctor of Medicine (MD) including Dermatology, Forensic Medicine, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, General Medicine and Physiology etc.
· Master of Surgery (MS) including Ophthalmology, General Surgery and Obstetrics, etc.
· Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) including Orthodontics, Dental Implants, Prosthodontics and Crown& Bridge etc.
AIPGDET 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
· Dates of submission of Online application form : By December 2013
· Date of AIPGDET 2013 Examination : By 1stweek of January, 2013
· Date of Declaration of results : By March, 2013
AIPGDET 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who would like to apply for AIPGDET 2013 should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
· Candidates should have passed BDS degree from reputed and renowned college to become eligible for admission to post graduate Dental courses.
· Candidates who have obtained registration from state Dental Council or Dental council of India are also eligible for appearing in AIPGDET 2013.
· Students who are yet to complete their internship can also apply for AIPGDET 2013 provided they produced the certificate from Dean of the college about the completion of internship at the time of admission.
AIPGDET 2013 – Structure of Medical Entrance Examination
The AIPGDET 2013 comprises of Multiple Type Objective Questions that cover the BDS syllabus of all the subjects. The total time duration for the exam is 90 minutes and there is no negative marking for marking wrong answers.
AIPGDET 2013 – How to apply
There are two ways for applying for AIPGDET 2013 including online way and offline way.
· Applicants are required to visit the official website of DY Patil University at www.dypatiluniversity.org and download the form. Candidate should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD of Rs 3750 for prescribed application fees and examination fees.
· The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Dr D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, payable at Pune. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
· Applicants can purchase the admission form from the university office by making payment of Rs 1500 in cash or DD. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
· Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs 1750 for prescribed application fees. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, Dr D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, payable at Pune. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
AIPGDET 2013 – Contact Address
Dr. D. Y. Patil University
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pune – 411 018,
Phone: (020) 27420156