Armed Force Medical College MBBS 2013 will be conducted Armed Force Medical College, Pune as an entrance exam for providing students admission into the MBBS courses offered by the institution. The exam is conducted every year on national level and applicants shortlisted in the exam can work for a period for at least 7 years in armed forces.
AFMC MBBS 2013 – – Important Dates (Tentative)
Date of AFMC Entrance Exam: By 1stweek of May 2013
Dates of purchase of application form: By 3rd week of December 2013 to last week of January 2013
Last date of submitting the form: By 1st week of February 2013
Date of declaration of results: By last week of May 2013
Dates of Interview: By June 2013
AFMC MBBS 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
· Applicants should be an Indian National
· Students need to pass standard XII with at least 60% marks in aggregate in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and 50% marks in English to become eligible for admission to MBBS course
· Candidates should have passed Mathematics in Xth Standard exam
· Applicants should be at least 17 years of age and upper age limit is 25 years. (there is relaxation of 5 years for the ST/SC candidates)
· Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for AFMC MBBS 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission
AFMC MBBS 2013 – Structure of exam
The AFMC MBBS 2013 question paper comprises of 200 multiple choice and reason-assertion type questions. The total time duration of the exam is 120 minutes. The questions asked will be of the objective nature and covers the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard encompassing the following subjects.
· Chemistry (50 Questions)
· Biology (50 Questions)
· Physics (50 Questions)
· Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning (25 Questions)
· English Language and Comprehension (25 Questions)
There is negative marking for marking incorrect answer.
AFMC MBBS 2013 – How to Apply?
· Applicants can purchase the admission form by visiting (Admission Cell) Armed Forces medical College, Pune and making payment of application fee of Rs. 155/- in cash.
· Applicants can also receive the application form by post by sending a request letter along with Demand Draft for prescribed fees and self addressed envelope (with affixed postal stamps of Rs 45) .The DD should be drawn in favour of “Commandant, AFMC, Pune” payable at Pune. Applicant should mention his/her name, contact number, address and name of the course applied on the reverse of the DD.
The completed application forms should be submitted in an envelope along with necessary documents at the following address before the last date of submission.
Officer-in-charge (Admission Cell),
“Armed Forces Medical College”
Pune 411 040
AFMC MBBS 2013 – Results
Applicants can visit the following link to view the results of AFMC MBBS 2013 by entering their respective roll number and date of birth.
AFMC MBBS 2013 – Contact Address
Officer-in-Charge (Admission Cell),
Armed Forces Medical College,
Sholapur Road, Pune – 411040
Admission Cell, Tel No: 020 – 2682 0028,
Fax no: 020 – 2687 4759