All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) 2013 will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education as an entrance exam for the students for taking admission into the graduate level Engineering and Architecture/Planning programmes in India.
AIEEE 2013 – Important Dates (Tentative)
- Sale of AIEEE Application Form: Mid of December, 2011 to second week of January 2013
- Online submission of application: Mid week of November 2011 to second week of January 2013
- Last date for submitting the application by post: Last week of December, 2013
- Sale of Information Bulletin at selected branches of the Syndicate Bank: Second week of January, 2013
- Last date for submitting forms with Bank Draft – By Mid of January, 2013
- Date of dispatch of Admit Card – By Mid week of March 2013
- Issue/dispatch of replica of the admit card – By first week of April, 2013 to the last week of April 2013
Dates of AIEEE (Tentative)
- AIEEE PAPER – 1: 1st week of May, 2013
- AIEEE PAPER – 2: Same day in the afternoon
- Declaration of Results – 1st week of June, 2013
- Dispatch of Score Cards –2nd week of June, 2013 to end of the month, 2013
- Issue/Dispatch of duplicate score cards – 1st week of July, 2013 to end of July, 2013
AIEEE 2013 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of AIEEE Exam 2013 are as mentioned below.
- Applicants should pass the XIIth with PCM subjects from the recognized central or state boards and secure at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- For students belonging to SC/ST category the minimum marks is 40%
- Students who are appearing in their standard XIIth exams can also apply for AIEEE Exam 2013 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
The reservation of seats for the reserved category in various colleges will be decided according to the policy of the govt. Depending on the government policy, the percentage of reserved seats for different categories may change from time to time.
AIEEE 2013 – Scheme of the Exam
The AIEEE comprises of 2 papers.
Paper I comprises of objective type questions from following topics and all shall have equal weight age.
Paper II comprises of objective type questions from following topics and it is designed to evaluate the innovative skills, observation skills, imagination, and architectural awareness of the applicant.
- Aptitude Test
AIEEE 2013 – Subject combinations
Paper 1- B.E/B.TECH
Paper 2 Mathematics B.Arch/B. Planning
- Part I Objective type questions
- Part II – Aptitude Test & Objective type questions
- Part III – Drawing Test
AIEEE 2013 – How to Apply?
Applicants should apply for the AIEEE 2013 exam by either online or offline methods.
- Applicants can purchase the admission form by visiting office of the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE) and making payment of Rs 450/- (Rs. 225/- for reserved category students)
- Applicants can also purchase the form directly from the regional offices of the CBSE, and selected branches of the Syndicate Bank or other Designated Institutions
Applicants can also fill the form online by visiting official website of AIEEE. After completing all the details, applicants can take a print of the form and send it to the address mentioned in the instructions along with the Fees details.
AIEEE 2013 – Contact Address
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
Patparganj, Delhi 110 09
Extension 110, 151, 157; 011-22246095, 22246087
Tele Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
AIEEE Helpline Numbers: 011-22236111, 12, 13, 14, 15